AMA membership is required to fly at Pfeiffer Field. Pfeiffer Field is a club-owned flying site and is located approximately 20 miles south of Tacoma, Washington. Our regular monthly club meetings are held on the 3rd. Saturday of each month at 12:00 Noon. Held at the Mount Rainier Radio Control Society (MRRCS) Clubhouse located at the flying field.
- Pfeiffer Field Flying site amenities include:
- 300 feet by 40 feet asphalt runway with ample grass overruns,
- Partially covered asphalt set up area with tables and electrical outlets,
- Enclosed Club House, sanitary facilities, picnic tables,
- A large area for tent camping or recreational vehicles.
- Campers have access to electrical connections and water.